Monday, December 26, 2011

nuts and the Scandinavian flick.


Getting a little dizzy...think it's the result of staring at screens all day. And the distorted sleep cycle.

Turns out dion's back in Singapore. Jordan (somehow it's still his birthday) suggests that we go buy stuff from daiso..anyway the plan is to go out after we've moved in right. Lee, Dion how? Maybe we should all just go on the 29th..

Anyway I can't get on the com so posting from iPhone. My dad's been at the com for basically the entire day trying to sort stuff out and get iCloud to work. And now he's trying to prevent iPhoto from crashing..

Going out tmr, since my mum has to bring my sis to cedar to buy her uniform and stuff, I'll just tag along and then go to vivo..may actually bring the cam. No, bad idea..

Shall read the manual later.
Been eating leftovers from yesterday for like all 3 meals today. We overcooked quite badly xP

Apparently there's a doctor who series 5 marathon on BBC Entertainment on New Year's day....they're insane. Eyes will be burnt after that. Suppose I'll take a luck break when we get to episode 4..

falling through the cracks yet again.

oh yes, for those of you who don't know, the outing where mr Alvin tan is supposed to treat us food has become lunch on the 31st..

sleepy.

I just realized there is a lot of junk in my CURSE YOU WHY DID YOU AUTOCORRECT MY REALISE TO REALIZE

anyway, there is a lot of crap I've been keeping, including like 5 bottles of assorted ointments and creams. And there's still a bottle of red wine on my red bookshelf.

My fingers are tired. Bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment