Monday, December 19, 2011

crumpets and sausages.

At the library now, because my sis and bro had around (I'm not exaggerating) 20-30 books to return. Insane. And now I'm just sitting here because my mum went off to the ticket office to make a bee ez-link card for my bro and my sis went off to find books.

And I'm not in the books mood. Coming down with a slight headache..considering I slept at 4:40, that's not too bad.

Finished editing and posting KL and half of Genting..I'm only editing that one, and the other nice shots for tumblr. I love my followers for not unfollowing, I left it dead for one whole month heh.

But now, gotta get ready for school and stuff, and take the opportunity to go out as much as possible..supposed to go tan's house for steamboat but then I have to plan and I'm lazy.

Clarification, Alvin tan. I realise there are many groups of people who read this, which is why I no longer use the acronym jm.

The female one is shopping in orchard now, and the male one is probably asleep.

Think i'm going to school tmr because my parents are trying to get my sister into NUSH..and the chance is very small because the people who appealed are all hackers and got above 270. Typical..

I got $200 for good progress from the govt apparently, never expected that. Missed out on a lot of edusave money and stuff because I wasn't a singaporean citizen back then..

Should have converted earlier. Damn damn damn.

That reminds me. I must go make skype.

As in, create an account.
Yes, Daryl Lee, the journal form of blogging is quite appealing, especially when you don't have a given topic.

I never have a special topic. Will do a post later linking my fb albums and some nice vids, remind me. My mum also wants me to draw up a list to pack for hostel..hope I get nice clustermates.

Or flatmates.
Goodness' sake, really watching too much not going out. Google it, I'm lazy to explain..or perhaps you already know.

Hopefully my dad's in a good mood soon..I want to get my camera and phone. It'll be weird carrying just one device...

No comments:

Post a Comment