Saturday, December 17, 2011

Flooring.


refers to the act of stepping on the accelerator pedal until it touches the floor.

My dad just did it in a 1.5l Toyota Avanza, and there are 8 people in thus car..so it didn't really move haha

I am annoyed by Jing, again.

It is now 21:21, on the last night in Kuching of 2011. We just had awesome ice cream, going to buy DVDs now..

Very random, I know.

And there is static coming from my orange shirt. I realise all I ever wear nowadays is orange or purple..

We just took all the remaining packets of muruku off the shelves..my uncle did, anyway. Oh my they went into the back to get 2 giant packets..if only Dion were here.

Purple eclipse yay. We're addicted to it.

And I found a movie called ' The Woman' . but it's about torture..

Right, heading home now.

Bye, yukof.

No comments:

Post a Comment