Sunday, December 11, 2011

the morning.


Apparently my parents said they wanted a bonfire and a BBQ by the sea for their wedding but it was vetoed by their parents..haha that's a good idea.

Right as you can see, no pics, so no com yet..about to set off for the hotel though. I have requisitioned my uncle's 600D, so there will be pics. Should have brought that rather than the old 40D to Genting actually..mistake.

But it's not really mine to bring.

I must replay carbon when I get back, the thought of it is just too awesome to stomach. I have no idea how yen ling got addicted to it though..

See, stereotypes don't hold.

I am slacking on the sofa now waiting for my sis to shower, and since my mum didn't want to bring anything formal for me, I'll just cheat and wear the trusty old jeans and polo tee. Anyway everyone will be late so I'll still be more awesome than them.

Need to go, still considering whether to watch the Chelsea man city match, given it's at 4am..

No comments:

Post a Comment