Thursday, December 22, 2011

lovers dance when they're feeling in love.

Lying on the sofa in Brian's house now. I added a chair to the end so that my feet would fit..and we all slept last night. At about 1.

Because his brother Eric wouldn't sleep and we had to get him to. And then we realised we were all tired.

yesterday, well. I went to meet jiamin to do a swap of lens and hard drive. Unfortunately the only movie we watched last night was get smart, and all we did was mahjong. And I lost every single game -.- typical.

But hey, it's my first night.
(yes I never really got into the mahjong mood)

After seeing Fiona's photos of a wedding, I want to post mine but simply lazy + there's heck loads. But I suppose I owe it to the people in the photos..I have all the group shots and stuff.

Bored. Wish RenDa and Wenxi would wake up. Somehow my iPod had their names in the dictionary.

doctor who soundtrack is out :D


it's time to say goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment