Saturday, January 7, 2012

sad saturday.




i don't know what's up with me today.
it's just, irrational sadness and jumpiness. i keep wanting to swear, and get annoyed at the slightest of things. maybe it's just because i'm confused.

with so many things, popping up. never to stop.
managed to edit and upload the sentosa album. and then dion went mad and liked at least 15 of my photos.

my montage video got taken down by Facebook. oops, sorry, didn't know it violated copyright..mums

howcomei'msosad maybe i'm just lonely ahhhh screw this
tick tock, goes the clock, till river kills the doctor.

love stories. some are truly amazing.
and life is a gamble.

decisions are gambles, to be more accurate.

dion's being very inappropriate on the media group now..how come he's not in. i realized adrian wasn't even in until i added him a few days ago. we really need to redo our contact list and framework.

dion stop spamming!
i got a lot of friend requests just now..

anyway, being back home and not in hostel is kinda weird. tmr have to go back again..need to clean up the room and get new sheets and collect laundry and do roll call again lol

and he's still spamming. i don't want it to look messy..okay i'm a perfectionist when it comes to this kind of stuff. words must all look perfect, and photos and videos as well.

damn. i'm so sad that even looking at my camera doesn't make me happy.
by the way, i am very open when i'm blogging. so you probably understand me damn well by now. and i never lie to you guys here. probably only once, when it was needed. so anyone who frequents this understands me damn well......

......and knows my weaknesses and can bring me down easily.

i think i will go watch not going out. it will surely make me laugh.

Facebook doesn't let me accept shahid's friend request. what balls.
enough is enough.

addicted to whatsapp.

oh yes. forgot to post about today. i mean, actual events.
woke up at around 11, did my photos, and then went out at 4 to imm to buy shoes and go daiso and stuff. had dinner at fish and co.

soup.


seafood platter :D the squid and sauce was awesome but mussels a bit lacking.


standard fish and chips..


my sis receiving her edusave award at the cc lol.


dinner last night.

remnants of hostel dinner from wed/thur/ i can't remember


all these are from phone cam, by the way.

going to have to be ruthless soon.
and i'm still so so so confused.



how come i'm so easily influenced by you.



PS : daryl lee, i am impressed. 4 posts in a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment