Thursday, January 19, 2012

i wasn't going to post.

but how could i not.
there isn't really anyone to talk to. i don't know. i just look at the convo window, and wonder if i should say anything.

okay, back to black.
gosh i miss that phrase.

so much.

in my bed now, cos not really in the mood for doing work tonight. the homework list for holidays is : chem assn, math honours assn.

everything's just so messed up.
how come the feeling's so strong?

i guess what this tells me is that you can never tell what anyone is going through..actually i shouldn't keep it all inside. felt like crying just now, but who cares.

cut myself off for too long.

i can't believe i'm so honest here.
and i can't believe they can screw up lor mai kai. the rice is freaking tasteless so we put bacon bits :D

and dion and jordan were spamming siri and cleverbot just now. and siri scolded dion for being vulgar haha. so fun. it seems that they are easily amazed by bots and AI

my phone is ringing.

at least tmr i'll get to do what i love.
take photos.

it just makes me so happy, sometimes.
and weiren has managed to requisition a 18-135 for me to use tmr. and then will switch to the 50mm and go to the SLI rehearsal..it's gonna be me yawen and weiren. since jiamin that cow is in malaysia..

SLI is a waste of time. just sitting around for 2h doing nothing but then there's food afterwards. so convo is better. i wanna book convo for this year, can use the 2.8 70-200 :D

guess i'll go fiddle with my camera now.


have a peaceful chinese new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment