Thursday, June 10, 2010

darn mosquitoes.

yes, i'm getting bitten.

early post anyway, couldnt go back to sleep after waking up at 7:12.
shit now i've woken my bro up. and it's like his birthday.

i need to wish him, cos i'm not going bowling with them. cos going lee's house.

well, i had this dream that we were like in school after some outing, then we wanted to play soccer, but then for some reason everyone got on 196, then i waved to lee and he got them to get off at the next stop...and hema was carrying my bag...and i ran into yk..

ya that's all i can remember.

-afks-


i'm back.
stomach didnt feel well. it's probably because of the blood of mosquitoes + cold drink first thing in the morning.
i know.
i shouldnt have. forgot.


so...i reckon to be safe, i should go at like 915...
oh and can someone back me so i can sue tapulous.
all my tap tap tracks like disappeared...with all my high scores..
bloody hell.
well, it could be worse.

i can totally imagine someone screaming at me right now : " how could it be worse?!"

****

also, go check out hello fascination by breathe carolina. it's an awesome song.
here. see i'm so kind, haha.




~ You build me up just to break me down

You're being loud without a sound

You paste me in just to cut me out

Hello fascination ~







ps, beware the video, one of the guys is quite gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment