Friday, December 6, 2013

Quiz - 2

Little update on my life before I dive into this one.

Some of the guys came over just now, and we made lasagne. It's amazing, the pasta turned out really good, and after that we just watched wipeout haha.

Picture!


Looks good right?

It is.

I'll be organising Round 2 in January after I get back from japan, I think. Since Cyrus was like "bojio" and I thought, why not?

Anyway, I'm taking this weekend mainly to prep for my trip. Have to head to Crumpler to get the camera pouch, and then maybe to get another sweater and a scarf. I like scarves. I have to teach on Sunday, and then have to go to claim my earphones from Fisher Audio :D

or else I'll be stuck with using pink ones for the whole trip, heh.

It's currently 21:13. I'm kinda hungry, but then again, I missed dinner because I slept through it.
okay, quiz!





---------------------------------------------------

Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed?

the hell? closed.

 Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?


Yes. Well, my mum does.
Why not, it's free! *singaporean mindset*

 Have you ever ‘done it’ in a hotel room? 


nope. Not sex, anyway D<

Where is your next vacation?


Japannnnnnnnnnn.
I'm so excited.

 Have you ever stolen a street sign before? 


hahaha what even.
No, I have not.

Who do you think reads these? 


I know Adrian Peh read the last one. Idk who else, haha.

Do you have a calendar in your room? Where are you?


I was about to answer no, but then I realised there's one less than 40cm away from me ww. I'm blind.
I'm in my room.

 What’s your plan for the day? 


it's more or less over. I'm going to do this quiz, get some food, and maybe do my NTU app.


Are you reading any books right now? 


Not really, no. I went off reading books for a while.
I used to spam in like Y4-Y5 though. I would just sit on the sofa all day and finish whole books in hours.

I really need to read the Hunger Games series.
oh, and read Stieg Larsson's Millennium trilogy. that shit is gold.

even though the movie was shit ==

Do you ever count your steps when you walk? 


Isn't that incredibly Mary Poppins?
No.


Okay I'm going to break for dinner. 
Back. Let's finish this.

Have you ever peed in the woods?


Of course. I've been in enough jungles.
I hate jungles. Horrible things.

 Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?


No, that's so awkward haha.

 Do you chew your pens and pencils?


Nah.

 What is your “Song of the Week”?


eeeeeee that's a hard one. 
革命ヅアリセム - T.M. Revolution x Nana Mizuki

 Is it okay for guys to wear pink? 


Of course. Pink looks pretty good on some guys.
I have pink earphones, heh.

Do you still watch cartoons? 


I watch anime. That counts, I suppose. Since I'm at it, I might as well list the stuff I'm watching now.

From this season,
Kyoukai no Kanata
Unbreakable Machine-Doll
Tokyo Ravens
Monogatari Series Second Season
Kill la Kill

Previous seasons,
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S
Puella Magi Madoka Magica

That's really little. But I dropped a lot of stuff due to reasons.

Whats your favorite love movie? 


5cm/s.
Don't judge the fact that it's an animated movie. It's actually really good. 

because I hate cliches.

What do you drink with dinner? 


Usually it's Ribena. Or anything I can get my hands on, I'm not really picky.

What do you dip Chicken Nuggets in?


Ketchup.
Unless it's like McDonalds nuggets. Those require curry sauce.

 What is your favorite food/cuisine? 


I'd have to say japanese.
Italian's a close second though.

What movies could you watch over and over and still love? 


Oh, I rewatch a lot of stuff because it's so good.
Generally,

1. LOTR
2. The Matrix Trilogy
3. The Dark Knight Rises Trilogy
4. V for Vendetta
5. Inception

Last person you hugged/kissed?


This was probably at Prom. and I haven't really kissed anybody apart from my parents, I guess.
who did I hug. lol. 
I have no idea. 

 Were you ever a boy/girl scout? 


Nope. I think people should count themselves lucky for that one.

Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? 


I'm gonna quote Fay Ripley. "I don't think anyone would want to see it, quite frankly. No one's going to pay money for that.."

When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? 


Roughly 6 months ago :P

Can you change the oil on a car? Ever gotten a speeding ticket? Run out of gas? 


I don't have a license, so no to all three.

Favourite kind of sandwich?


Egg Mayooooooo. That's damn good.
Oh, anything with bacon inside is pretty smashing too.

 Best thing to eat for breakfast? 


I think if I list, it'll be damn long. I like food.
Bacon and eggs. and, mushrooms. and, cheese.
Actually I'd eat anything for breakfast. Even ice cream.

What is your usual bedtime? 


My usual bedtime is, whenever I feel like it. 
It's true.


Are you lazy? 


YES.


When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?


This is Singapore, so we didn't really have Halloween.
If we did, I'd probably go as a Dalek. Weeping Angels are too hard to do and basically require spray painting your entire body with silver paint.


 Do you have any magazine subscriptions?


Nada. Nope. zilch.
those are really weird terms. I just don't find it financially positive to have subscriptions. I read everything online.

 Which are better, legos or lincoln logs? 


the hell are lincoln logs. I'm going to google it.
oh, that's pretty cool.

LEGO.
I used to build dinosaurs and TIE-fighters with them. Good times.

Are you stubborn? 


Well, yes. But I will give in if you can prove that your point is more correct, rationally.
hell, that means no D<

Who is better…Leno or Letterman? 


NRI.

I made that up, btw. don't bother googling it.


Ever watch soap operas? 


........uh, no?


Afraid of heights? 


Yes. It's one of my failings T.T

Sing in the car? 


I sing everywhere. But I don't usually sing in the car because my family will judge me.

Dance in the shower?


No. I do sing and air drum though. because I listen to music while I shower.
That's how I time them. It's usually one song.

Well, if the song is Decade it's like 1/2 a song. That song is so damn long.

 Dance in the car?


wtf I'm pretty sure that's dangerous. Even if you're not the driver.


 Ever used a gun? 


Nerf guns? That counts, right.
The closest was that gun we tried at OCS i think. But that was blanks though.

I do hope I don't actually have to shoot anyone, in my entire life.


Do you think musicals are cheesy? 

Yes.
but that doesn't mean I frown upon them. Cheese is good, sometimes. Just ask Tarzan and Jean Chong.


Is Christmas stressful? 

YES. I know I'm asian and we don't really celebrate it properly but my family puts me in charge of the cooking. So stressssssy.

I fucking love that word.


Ever eat a pierogi? 

Apparently those are traditional polish dumplings.

Major annoyance right now? 


The remainder of the questions?
For some reason I'm not really in the mood tonight.
I don't actually know what I want to do now :(

Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? 

F1 driver. Palaeontologist. I liked dinosaurs.

Do you believe in ghosts? 

to a limited extent. This one is kinda hard to answer, actually.

Ever have a deja-vu feeling? 

oh, loads of times. 
There's a glitch in the Matrix, heh.

Do you take a vitamin daily?

I used to, but I stopped. Like, back in primary school I'd always take those orange vitamin-c tablets.

 Wear slippers? Wear a bath robe? 

Neither.

What do you wear to bed? 

NOTHING.
kidding. uh, t shirt and shorts? Anything that's clean and comfy, generally.

Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart? 

I haven't been to any T.T

Nike or Adidas? 

Addidas. Nike shoes are too narrow for me.

Cheetos Or Fritos? Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?

This is getting too american for me to handle.
Skip the first one, Sunflower seeds. because peanuts are too strong.

 Ever hear of, “gorp”? 


No. I just googled it. You can do the same, I'm lazy.

fine, it's some mix of raisins and nuts apparently.

Ever taken karate? 


I did Aikido. Aikido's cool, it's defensive but you can destroy people with like, one hand.

Ever kissed someone of the same sex? Can you curl your tongue? Ever won a spelling bee? 


No to all 3.

Ever cried because you were so happy? 


I've laughed myself to tears before. It's easy, with the friends I have.

Own any record albums? Own a record player?


Nope. I am old, but not that old.
Dumb clown.

Okay, I'm going to allude on that. Basically, this clown, who was a teenager, in Genting, told me that I looked like an uncle. @!#!@#!@@! clowns

 Regularly burn incense? 


Nah, I'm not particularly religious. I do it when like, my family does during CNY and stuff, but religion wise, I basically believe in myself and the people around me. 

That's easier, I feel.

Ever been in love? 

OI. THIS IS A TRAP.
Yes. 

Hot tea or cold tea: Tea or coffee?

Potato.

Hot tea. no milk. 2 sugars.

 Favorite kind of cookie? 


Anything with any form of jelly or jam in them.
Choc chip cookie dough ice cream also can. Although that's technically not a cookie.

Can you swim well?

Depends on your definition of well.
I can swim well, but not quickly. Well, nowadays.
I have a GoldStar. but that was years ago.

 Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose? 

Isn't this as easy as chips. if that expression even exists, lol.

Are you patient? 


No, I'm the Doctor. ha. ha. ha.

Ever won a contest? 


okay, I'm nearly done with this. I think after this I'm going to go watch some Railgun S.
hell, I can't remember. Probably not.
I won the Pin cup. 

OI GALEN TIONG WHEN'S THE TIONG CUP.

Ever had plastic surgery? 


no. I haven't even had surgery.

Which are better black or green olives? 

I've never had green olives, so I'm forced to say black.
I don't get why people don't like olives. They're pretty nice.

Can you knit or crochet? 


I cannit crochet.
yeah wtf. I'm losing it D<

Wash room or bathroom? 


TOILET. TOILET.


Do you want to get married?


Yes. because DINK life is good. and also, companionship. and weddings.
May a blue box please appear at my wedding.

 Who was your High School crush?


there are many. high school was 6 years for me.
anyway, you people know this, heh.

 Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? 


No. I am now questioning this quiz because the next few questions don't match this at all.

Do you have kids? Do you want kids? What kind of mom are you?


No, No, I'm not a mum. I'm 18.


 Do you miss anyone right now? 

Who do you want to see right now?


It's funny how these are basically the same question.
Well, they have the same answer (:






END OF QUIZ 2.



I guess that's how I killed my Friday night. I'm gone, people.

1 comment: