Monday, November 19, 2012

未完成/みかんせい/unfinished.


holidays are about to start.
well, they have kinda started. it's just that my holiday doesn't really start after convocation, and this year it doesn't start until after prom.

after which, after I exhibit my shitty photography skills, I'm going to fly off to Malaysia the following morning. I predict like no sleep at all the previous night :D

I think I have enough anime to last me. The problem with following series' which are still airing is that it's absolute torture to have to wait a week. Anyway, I have K-On! (all the seasons), Code Geass, Clannad and Fate-Zero to clear, so it should be fine. I'm not my sister, who finishes one anime in a day.

I seem to be deviating a lot and being unable to post about what I originally intended to blog about.
I mean, it's been a year. Shit's changed, for the worse I believe.  That's mainly because, I took no action because I was unsure of myself, (I still am), and everyone around me was just, well.  I know everyone can't help it, but sometimes, when you say it too much, it becomes something you want to get away from.  it becomes something she naturally wants to get away from.

yasashisa no riyuu's playing now. it's still the only song that I know completely.

also, that night was a terrible night. nah, the night was fine, it was a terrible day.
forget it, i'll just spend the rest of the holidays distracting myself with music and anime. it'll be fine. I keep telling myself that lol.

Damn i'm being dramatic again. jiamin always tells me that I'm super depressed on my blog, whereas in real life i'm fine.  Seeing many of the others tmr though, Convocation and prom briefing!

also, jookee's going around blocking people on twitter. ahaha.
so typical of him. okay, i'm going to get some food now.

yes, my mealtimes are horribly messed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment