Friday, November 16, 2012

the end of an era.


it's been nice knowing you guys.
very nice, indeed. it was a brilliant experience.

I still remember moving in at the start of the year, being a little hesitant, a little worried about whether i would be able to live by myself, and whether I would be able to concentrate on my studies. well, hostel's been very fun. and it's helped me grow. it's changed me, I would say, I think in a better light.

More importantly, it's been bloody brilliant hanging out with you guys. Thank you to jordan, jiamin, jookee, dion and everyone else (in fact almost the whole year 5) for making it so fun. I'd definitely do this again, given the chance.

lolol this is too cheesy. too emotional.
damn, my typing skills are fading. too slow!

maybe i'm just tired. oh well. slept at about 4:44, since that was the last recorded time I actually remembered seeing on my phone. and then we were all nearly late but it's fine. I have to say I am slightly disappointed with my GPA, but it is higher than I expected, thanks to the 7MC of math As. and no thanks to english/physics.

and then went to orientation meeting, which lasted round..2 minutes. and went to gym with jiamin and png. 3rd official session..2nd in a row.  I must admit that those two are hackers and that I lost like all my arm strength after like an hour.

then came back, arp-ed (tried to) and then went back to a mad rush of packing. it was crazy..I really detest packing. oh right, before that I had to accompany jiamin to the GO to talk to Ms Celestine because he didn't renew his ez-link card then didn't bother to do it for like 9months. So i was basically sitting in the purple comfy chair bouncing up and down and silently laughing at him.

also, we had a sort of mini cluster party last night! super impromptu, it was actually the 5 of us cooking fake carbonara, but then Ms Chua brought out like around 100 nuggets and chips and Bradley got out ice cream and those heavenly brownies.  So it turned into such an amazing night and everyone joined in, and they were even making milkshakes.



also, we took a lot of crazy pictures which made no sense haha.










as you can see, we're advertising products half the time, and making V signs half the time!
hahaha I will miss all these guys.

also, I took home a souvenir.






search and kiss and destroy.



No comments:

Post a Comment