Thursday, October 25, 2012

emptiness.


a good word to describe how I feel right now.
it's not necessarily bad though. my mind's very clear now.

i looked at facebook chat, and all of you from my school who I care about are all on now. haha i feel like talking to you all. but i won't.

well, this past week has been, quite good actually. spent the mornings in school, the afternoons and nights slacking, and the few hours after dinner being a maniac on the netball court. fun.

I realise, I need to start listening to english songs again.
and I'm going to go learn Burst the Gravity. like, do it properly, so that I actually understand what I'm singing. it's terrible though, it's like 45% english dumped randomly -.-

but sounds so damn good.

anyway, script checking was pretty average, bordering on good. if not for the terrible physics score (which plagued our whole class, by the way), and me passing organic chem by a mere 4 marks, it would be good.

also, I sat with png and junwei for a couple of papers and they kept drawing chickens and cocks on my exam script. lol.

this method of blogging seems rather stale actually. like bread. you should always use stale bread to make bread and butter pudding, because it supposedly absorbs more custard. and french onion soup. yes, that.

screw this, i am going to the supermarket tmr.
we are out of onions and garlic. which is annoying.

exchanged anime with chee yesterday. well, i did use jookee's hard drive. and i actually made him watch OniiAi and destroyed his life. and the result is that I now have shitloads of anime to watch :D

also, I'm addicted to Borderlands 2. but I died like 10 times just now fighting skags because 1. I suck and 2. I'm freaking underleveled.  it doesn't run on mac so i'm going to play the first Borderlands which is good because I can play as Lilith and she's a siren but she's not that good yet in the first version apparently.

ah bollocks. i'm not sure if it'll even work.
right, i'm off. this post has been far too long and too formal and it just doesn't feel right actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment